Friday, October 19, 2012

finding fall

I love fall. It's my birthday time, and the birth of my children time. We have decided to follow summer for one year (and I love summer!) but I have been soaking in all the fallness of Istanbul. Even though I have one hundred ideas and thousands of photos to share in a blog or two about Istanbul all I want to do is share fall photos. So here you have the fall photo blog post... long shadows, changing leaves, warmth.

We spent the afternoon wandering around near Topkapi Palace and in Gulhane Park beside it.
 
 Hope you are enjoying a little bit of autumn in your day too!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pics Dev!! Love them. I am also loving V's bracelets! so pretty. Hope you are having fun and maybe we can skype sunday am our time? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow summer for one whole year, that sounds divine I never thought of your trip that way! It is Autumn in full force here now, wanna trade places?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll stick, besides you seem to be having a lot of fun with ouzo, bathrobes and the mean streets!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you are having an amazing time. Thanks for sharing via your blog. Love the pink fall WC photo.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete