Sunday, October 21, 2012

we heart istanbul

I am really in love with Istanbul. It is so much more than I imagined and the weather has been a gift. Staying in the Sultanahmet has been a perfect base for us, and our hotel includes breakfast. We start the day with school and then head out to see what we can do for free.

Within minutes we can see the famous mosques, explore the grand bazaar and find cheap eats. We have used the easy-to-use, air-conditioned trams to get other places in the city. There is so much to discover in the wandering.

9 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing Dev! Such gorgeous photos! I love the last one especially. Hope you're all well and happy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Istanbul is the most amazing, wonderful city. Last year we spent three weeks there, and I miss it every single day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I know! I can't get over how much I love it!

      Delete
  3. Unlike my wife, I've never really been a traveller. But you might be changing my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pics! Chris just feel in love with the art. So many amazing patterns to draw. Turkey really has so much to offer. So glad you are enjoying your adventures! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete