Monday, June 10, 2013

road trip

I remember looking through old slides of my grandparents, where my grandmother appears to have taken most of the photos through the dirty windshield of their motor home. Well, I've got a treat for you. My camera is horribly in need of a professional cleaning and the Asian humidity (of previous adventures) has taken its toll. I call it patina. The things I go through to create a real vintage road trip feel. Now we are driving around a bit of the United States of America, seeing things. I thought I would share with you some shots from our journey from Southern California to New Mexico inspired by my Grandma's photography style.


3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that you're on our continent again! Hope you're enjoying the road trip and getting your camping groove on so we can enjoy some time with you doing the same when you get home.
    Lots of love, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures, especially the one with the Badwater sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing that a dirty camera is all it takes to make such old fashioned looking pictures, they are like pictures from my youth. Awesome. And some very cool shots. I also like the badwater sign.Kara

    ReplyDelete